The Lee Vessel Service Program offers skilled, factory-trained service technicians who can assist you with your shutdown. Complete the form on this page to take advantage of this service. This service fills up quickly; so let us know right away if you’d like to reserve a technician.
The Vessel Service Program includes:
- Vessel inspection and testing: Complete vessel inspection and operation testing
- Pressure testing: Vessel pressure testing
- Drive inspection: Inspect motor, gearbox and driveshaft
- Agitator shaft: Agitator shaft alignment check and adjustment
- Complete drive system check: Inspect and replace gearbox drive gears, bearings, bushings and seals, as needed
- Complete drive wear parts check: Inspect and replace drive and agitator bearings, bushings and seals
- Complete vessel check: Inspect, adjust or repair vessel cover lift mechanisms; cover/lid hinges; manway covers; automatic shutoff switches and other operator safety features
- Scraper blades: Inspect and replace scraper blades and pins
- Ball valves: Inspect and replace ball valve seals and o-rings as needed
Also, be sure to download the Scheduled Service Checklist, which outlines recommendations for what to inspect and replace during your scheduled shutdown.